I feel this posts are very important for the young generation. I am not telling that they have to take my suggestions,but I want them to think about it seriously and in a different way.
We all know that we have to save nature. To save nature we must plant trees. Not only that we have to retain the remaining trees. Now the question is how is it possible ? Everyday population is rising. We have to provide house for them. How is this possible without cutting trees ? My suggestion is start sharing your house with new families if you have enough empty space in your house. There has no other option. It will help you economically also. May be this is sounding ridiculous,but I can see a different future. Sooner or later a time will come when their will be no private houses. All private houses will be converted to multistory buildings and instead of one family several families will be there. This is not future,this we are observing now only. So I feel from now only cutting trees should be prohibited. This is quite tough actually. With the present corrupted system it may look quite impossible. But somehow we have to stop cutting trees and also we have to provide space for new families. Rather than suggestion, I feel this has become a question. May be you will come up with a better option of sustainable development. Because we need all of us to think for our better future only. Either we will have a green touch in our life or it will become all grey. Choice is ours.
We all know that we have to save nature. To save nature we must plant trees. Not only that we have to retain the remaining trees. Now the question is how is it possible ? Everyday population is rising. We have to provide house for them. How is this possible without cutting trees ? My suggestion is start sharing your house with new families if you have enough empty space in your house. There has no other option. It will help you economically also. May be this is sounding ridiculous,but I can see a different future. Sooner or later a time will come when their will be no private houses. All private houses will be converted to multistory buildings and instead of one family several families will be there. This is not future,this we are observing now only. So I feel from now only cutting trees should be prohibited. This is quite tough actually. With the present corrupted system it may look quite impossible. But somehow we have to stop cutting trees and also we have to provide space for new families. Rather than suggestion, I feel this has become a question. May be you will come up with a better option of sustainable development. Because we need all of us to think for our better future only. Either we will have a green touch in our life or it will become all grey. Choice is ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment